The GM brand encompasses brands such as GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, and more. In addition to GM DealerWorld Web and five other portals used by dealers worldwide, the GMGlobalConnect portal is a replacement for GM DealerWorld Web. This company’s GMGlobalConnect login account portal ties up all its dealers.
There are dozens of General Motors dealers around the globe, so this account isn’t for any customer. General Motors decided to create a hub that would bring together dealers worldwide, a much more simplified system than used to exist before.
Previously, there were six different portals, each targeted at a particular area of the world.
The primary purpose of this portal is to make the products that General Motors distributes worldwide more feature-rich and easy to use. General Motors is responsible for dealing with and marketing its products, and this login account is an example of that.
- 1 Login Process To Access The Portal
- 2 What Are The Login Requirements?
- 3 How To Request For A Portal ID?
- 4 About General Motors Global Connect Portal
- 5 Steps For Resetting User ID
- 6 How To Reset Forgotten Password?
- 7 Features Available On The Portal
- 8 Login Portal Benefits You Can Avail
- 9 About General Motors
- 10 Information Regarding How To Contact Help Desk
- 11 FAQs
- 12 Wrapping Up
Login Process To Access The Portal
The GM dealer portal is a wonderful tool for all of them. Follow the below-given steps to log in to your account:
- The first step is to open your browser.
- Then visit the official portal at www.gmglobalconnect.com.
- The portal login page will appear afterwards.
- On your left, you’ll find a window asking for your information. In order to access the GmGlobalConnect portal, you must do this.
- You will now write your “Username.” The username for a GM Globalconnect auto partner dealership.
- You will then type in your “Password.” Enter your password in the second field of the GM Globalconnect auto partner dealership.
- You can choose “Remember me” if you find an option. By selecting “Remember Me,” you will be remembered. You will not have to log in every time.
- Once all previous steps have been completed, you will then click on the “Log In” button.
- The GmGlobalConnect login portal has now successfully been accessed by you. Now that you can take advantage of all the features and benefits we discussed earlier, you can begin using them.
What Are The Login Requirements?
For online security reasons, there are some things you should know before you can log in to the GM auto Partner web portal. Among them are;
- Internet access via a stable internet connection and an up-to-date browser such as Safar or Google Chrome on a Smartphone or PC.
- You will need a username and password for your GMGlobalConnect auto partner dealership.
- In addition, the GMGlobalConnect.com website has been changed to Autopartners.net.
- The auto dealers should use the new AutoParnters.net VSP Logon Form.
Before you can access the site, you must have these items.
How To Request For A Portal ID?
GmGlobalConnect IDs can be requested by email by non-dealer personnel. Here is what you need to do if you are a non-dealer personnel member and you want to request a portal ID online.
- Visit the official website at www.gmglobalconnect.com.
- Upon landing on GmGlobalConnect, look towards the bottom of the login page, and you will see where it says, ‘Please contact your local help desk for all GlobalConnect support’ (it is rendered in small font). The words ‘help desk’ is hyperlinked. Please click on that link.
- The screen that appears will ask you to select your country. Choose your country (it will show you the information related to that country only). Various contact information will appear – including an email address that non-dealers can use to request a portal ID.
- Send an email to that address requesting to be provided with a portal ID, and then wait for a response.
About General Motors Global Connect Portal
The GMGlobalConnect portal was introduced back in 2008 to replace the six old GM dealer web portals. All the features and functions dealers need to run their business smoothly are included in this web portal. Logging into the web portal account will allow you to perform wonders with only a few clicks.
In order for the dealers to run their business, GM has made it easy for them to stay connected. The dealer login portal has everything a dealership needs to thrive, from ordering vehicles, submitting warranty claims, reporting deliveries, viewing stats, sneaking a peek at upcoming products, news, and exclusive broadcast. Employees can log in to their accounts and view their job details through GMGlobalConnect. Furthermore, they will be able to work more efficiently and reliably with this account.
Viewing job details and better managing your time is made easier through the portal. Additionally, the GMGlobalConnect login portal offers many facilities to agencies around the world. You can easily report deliveries through the portal. You can order vehicles, submit warranty claims, and more. Furthermore, you will be able to run your business more rapidly and efficiently.
Steps For Resetting User ID
For those who have forgotten their user ID or are having difficulty logging in with their provided user ID, the steps are as follows:
- Start by visiting the company’s official website.
- Login options will be available.
- After that, you will be redirected to the appropriate page where you need to enter your email address, which you provided when creating your account.
- You will now receive a new username ID to access your account
- Last but not least, you will be able to access your account through the unique user ID sent to you in your email.
How To Reset Forgotten Password?
The process of resetting your password can be easily accomplished in a few easy steps if you have forgotten your password.
- Go to the login portal below the login button and select forget my password from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be taken to a new page upon clicking on it, and then you’ll be prompted to provide your username. Once you’ve done that, you’ll receive an email to reset your password.
- Your new password can now be created using that email address.
- You may need to create security questions during registration for security purposes. You will be prompted to do so during the password reset process, so make sure you are prepared to answer them.
Features Available On The Portal
Dealers have access to a whole new version of the portal with a login account for GM Global Connect, and features like workbench access and real-time tracking have been added. General Motors’ new concept portal page lets you manage your business a lot more efficiently. The developers of this web application have invested a lot of time and effort. We’ve highlighted some of the features of this login account portal below.
Ordering Vehicles: General Motors dealers can now order and request vehicles via this portal. Delivery tracking is also available. They will have full access to all the information, including traffic, time, date of delivery, and more.
Submitting Warranty Claims: By using this portal, you can quickly request warranty claims without contacting customer service directly. Dealers are now able to claim the warranty on vehicles and vehicle products.
New Design: The new design of this web portal is entirely built from scratch by professional developers.
Regular Updates: This web portal controls the entire dealership business so that you will receive free and regular updates about current deals and more.
Top-notch Security: General Motors doesn’t compromise its security, and this web portal ensures that your business isn’t at risk.
User-Friendly Design: General Motors recognizes that dealers are not tech experts, which is why this portal is designed to make it easy for dealers to use.
|Managed By||General Motors|
|Primary Users||GM Dealers|
Login Portal Benefits You Can Avail
- They are providing solutions for all employees. Additionally, we solve all problems for merchants and customers around the world.
- An easy-to-use interface. The official portal does not present any complications.
- You can also easily log in. Additionally, you can reset your data in less than three steps.
- There is no charge to log in. The GmGlobalConnect login process is free. Furthermore, you will not have to pay anything to access the portal. You can also contact us with questions and inquiries.
- The official portal is an electronic portal accessible in more than 90 countries around the world. Anywhere from Africa to Asia to Europe to the Americas.
- Having access to the necessary programs. This is to make doing business with the company easier.
- You can also submit a warranty claim. Reports on deliveries are also included.
- GmGlobalConnect offers another feature as it provides assistance to agents worldwide regarding vehicle requests.
About General Motors
There is no doubt that General Motors is one of the best car companies in the world. General Motors is the second-largest car manufacturer in the world. William Durant established the company in the year 1908. The General Motors company is among the oldest automobile manufacturing companies in history. In addition, the company sold about 10 million cars in 2005. Furthermore, the company manufactures Chevrolet, Hummer, Holden, GMC, Cadillac, and Buick.
Over 30 countries have factories belonging to General Motors. However, the headquarters are located in Detroit, United States. In addition, the company employs more than 250,000 people. In addition, the company has many clients. A GmGlobalConnect portal was created as a result in order to facilitate the management of the business and to facilitate sales and inquiries.
As General Motors grew and got bigger from time to time, its dealers increased, and the amount of traffic flooded in, old portals couldn’t keep up with the demand. It took GM’s North American vehicle sales, vehicle services, and marketing departments just two years to design the new portal. During the National Automobile Dealers Association convention on Feb 9, 2008, this web portal was presented for the first time in detail.
GM designed this web portal so that its dealerships in the U.S. and other 90 countries could communicate easily. GM offers dealers an easy way to transact with the company through this portal.
Information Regarding How To Contact Help Desk
There may be times when you need immediate help with GM auto dealership issues while employees are working. If you have a technical question or an incentive inquiry, how can you contact the GMGlobalConnect help desk? You can find the contact information on the Help Desk website. As a multinational manufacturing company, GM has offices in several countries. You can get the phone number and email address by selecting your country.
Is GMGlobalConnect available to General Motors employees?
Only GM dealers have access to the official portal. Employees have access to a separate portal.
There is no problem with the site. Is there anything I can do?
Clear the cache of your web browser and reset your internet connection. Try using a VPN if the website isn’t working.
Can customers access this portal?
Customers cannot access the official portal. General Motors dealers are the only ones who can access this portal.
GMGlobalConnect is the only portal of its kind for GM dealerships. If you want to access this information, you must register as a dealer with a dealership administrator. If you meet all the requirements, logging in is fast and easy. When you sign in, you’ll have access to all the participating GM dealers. Once you’ve made your selection, you can view the official portal wherever you are, provided you have access to a safe internet connection.
Not only will you have control over your dealings with General Motors, but you will also have control over what you do. It is possible to track your transaction using the GMGlobalConnect web portal without involving a third party, like a bank.