General Motors dealers have access to the GMGlobalConnect portal and can take advantage of several services. With the dealer portal account, General Motors wants to make sure that dealers can connect & efficiently manage their business.
The GMGlobalConnect portal allows GM dealers around the world to access necessary information in one place. However, if you are facing any issue logging into the portal, the following section might help you out.
GMGlobalConnect Login Issues
The following guide will help you resolve any issues you may be having logging into your account.
- Make sure your internet connection is active and reliable. Timeouts and other unexpected errors may occur as a result.
- Because usernames and passwords are case-sensitive, you need to make sure that your CAPS-lock is turned on.
- As you log into your portal, you should be aware that your computer may have several factors that allow access to your account. Additionally, unwanted data that accumulates in your browser facilitates these factors. Therefore, you should clear your browser’s cookies and cache and re-evaluate your portal.
- Please make sure you typed your information correctly. If the password view option is available, it’s a good idea to use it. Unless there is someone nearby who can see your password, it won’t be visible to anyone.
- The reason you can’t log into our site may also be that you forgot your password. You must follow the necessary steps to change your password before you can access your account.
- It is recommended that you use trusted and supported browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari on iOS.
- If none of the above methods work, try opening the portal using the private/incognito version of your browser.
Please feel free to contact the General Motors customer service department for further assistance if you are still having issues accessing your account.