GMGlobalConnect is an incredible login portal for GM dealers to access various information in one place. However, there are specific rules and regulations that users must follow to access this portal. In the following section, these rules and regulations are discussed in detail.
GMGlobalConnect Portal – Rules and Regulations
- A General Motors employee must have a login web address.
- If you are eligible to use the General Motor URL gmglobalconnect.com login portal, you can access it.
- To log in to the portal, you will need a tablet, smartphone, computer, or laptop with an internet connection.
- It is essential that you can understand English.
- Logging in with your device should be possible through a web browser.
- General Motors employees should possess a valid employee username and password for GMGlobalConnect.
- You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account.
- The activity on your account is solely your responsibility, and you are responsible for keeping your account password secure. Should you discover a security breach or unauthorized use of your account, you should notify GM immediately.
- GM will not be liable for any losses you may incur due to unauthorized use of your account. You may, however, be held responsible for the losses suffered by GM or others due to your unauthorized use.
- In addition, you agree not to engage in any use, copying, or distribution of any Content other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes unless otherwise agreed to in writing by GM.
- In its sole discretion, GM may terminate a user’s access to this Website if the user violates these Terms of Service.
- There may be links on the Web site to third-party websites not under the control of General Motors. GM is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third-Party Websites